<body>

THE IMAGINATOR

about you
about you
about you
about you
to BOLD
to UNDERLINE
to ITALIC


MUSIC GIVES INSPIRATIONS

music code here if any (:




TAKES FLIGHT

link
link
link
link
link
link


SPEAK UP THE CREATION

tagboard code here (:


SATISFY MY NEEDS

your wish
your wish
your wish
to strike


ORIGINAL IMAGINATOR


© ]*tegami_
brushes & texture : X
adobe photoshop CS2

Thursday, June 01, 2006
Who.Can.Tell.Me.What's.Right.What's.Wrong?

Things are so different.
Perhaps it's that feeling.
AGAIN.
Argh. I hate myself.
But again, who sets the rules?

Who are the ones,
Who said this is wrong,
And that's right?
I don't believe
in this kind of
SHIT.

So many things...
Way too many
for my brain to process.
Can't all this just end?
Sometimes,
just sometimes,
my thoughts just run like
CRAZY.
I don't even know how to
control myself.

I think this is it.
The End.
Who will set me free?
Free from this
SCREWED-UP world.
Free me from
MYSELF.
Seriously, i think i need
HELP.
Sheesh...now i
understand it all.

How Terrible To Have So Many
PENT-UP THOUGHTS.

What can I do?
Tell me what can I say?
When do I let him know I feel the same way?
How can my feelings be so hard to show,
WhenI really want him to know...

M2M - Dear Diary

6/01/2006 10:00:00 AM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.