<body>

THE IMAGINATOR

about you
about you
about you
about you
to BOLD
to UNDERLINE
to ITALIC


MUSIC GIVES INSPIRATIONS

music code here if any (:




TAKES FLIGHT

link
link
link
link
link
link


SPEAK UP THE CREATION

tagboard code here (:


SATISFY MY NEEDS

your wish
your wish
your wish
to strike


ORIGINAL IMAGINATOR


© ]*tegami_
brushes & texture : X
adobe photoshop CS2

Tuesday, April 18, 2006
Frigging.Pissed.Off.Today.Shaddup.

Today im so tired. Barely had strength to lift my fingers to type on the keyboards. BUT! I have the strength to blog about this ARSE. Oh man. He stinks man. So smelly you can smell him in AJC when you are so far away at the JB crossway or at Changi Airport. Now, do you noe why Singapore is facing a shortage in tourists staying or coming to Singapore...? HE is the fault. Scared all the foreigners away. LOL. But it's true la!

Had PE today. So i had to take MC before going to see the teacher. BIG-MOUTH FAGGOT saw. BIG-MOUTH FAGGOT asked me if i can do PE anot. I said yes! Then you noe wad super-duper atrocious thg happened? BIG-MOUTH FAGGOT said:"U don't suddenly choke up n then dieo horrs!" I stared at him. Speechless. Utterly speechless. Reali. He spoke it STRAIGHT in my face. I was like WTF man. He super-duper IDIOTIC man. I oso rarely talk to him nowadays, n nv once did i show CONTEMPT to him in my attitude. However, whenever he talks to me, he's frigging IRRITATED. I dunoe why. As if SHIT was shoved under his nose. I noe he's smelling himself AND i noe he's jealous of me NOT smelling like HIM. But why gimme that face n tone of voice when there's plenty of people out there smelling like ME?! CLEAN, NICE n GOOD. Smell like shit like him...??? No, no, no. I don't do that. Neither am i a piece of shit like him. Goodness. This is like dunoe wad lo. Why was he so BUAY-SONG. I so nice wad. Wadever. Still hafta spend two years wif him. LOL. Hope he gets struck down by lightning today, cux it's raining.

Need to thank the people who gave me birthday presents...lets' see. Hmmm, J-WEN, SEYING, MELISSA, BEATRICE, JOANNE n JOLEEN. ARIGATO GOZAIMASU! Gotta go...busy. See you people around, byebyebye. =X P.S:Please continue to vote on the poll below! Scroll down to see!


4/18/2006 06:49:00 PM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.