<body>

THE IMAGINATOR

about you
about you
about you
about you
to BOLD
to UNDERLINE
to ITALIC


MUSIC GIVES INSPIRATIONS

music code here if any (:




TAKES FLIGHT

link
link
link
link
link
link


SPEAK UP THE CREATION

tagboard code here (:


SATISFY MY NEEDS

your wish
your wish
your wish
to strike


ORIGINAL IMAGINATOR


© ]*tegami_
brushes & texture : X
adobe photoshop CS2

Tuesday, April 25, 2006
Discrimination.And.Prejudice.LOL.

Today, my MP4 died on me! LOL! Oh lameshit sia. Oh my MP4...why did you do that to me? I was so nice to you, ya? I put you in a black, shiny, silky pouch and yet you pangseh me on the way home. But nvm, it's ok. I'll recharge you this instant. LOL! Hahas.

Anyway, i think that this world is getting from bad to worse. I was passing by this playground on my way home n there were these few kids who were talking. Every word they said had CB, KNN, KB...Oh lameshit! How vulgar are these kids these days?! Goodness. How shocking.

On my way home today, i saw this old man crossing the road. He was half-way thru when it changed to a RED light. Poor thg. Stuck in the midlle of the road. Then, there was a gap in the traffic flow n he, being ambitious, tried to cross. But since he was using a crutch, barely after five steps, the cars are going to bang into him. Cars braking, angry drivers n rude honking. I mean, LOOK! He's kinda of disabled la! Wait can anot. Idiots. I could no longer stand there n watch. I dashed out onto the road n helped him across slowly. Told him to take his time. No hurries. He thanked me and i rushed home. To eat la! Heh heh.

Talked to Joanne today. Felt that there ARE sexual discrimination around us lo! Look, when a GIRL says WA! That girl super-duper damn pretty! People tink that it's fine...BUT, i emphasize with a big BUT! When i guy goes, OH MAN! He's super-duper cute or good-looking, people says GAY. G-A-Y. I mean girls say jiu ok, but guys say jiu not ok. How unfair lo. LOL. Im NOT gay la! Just dat im an ENFP wad. A super-duper dramatic person at times. So i often end up too wad lo. So...hais, people say im GAY. Sian. Going to study for maths test tml...

Nothing Else To Say.


4/25/2006 09:33:00 PM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.