<body>

THE IMAGINATOR

about you
about you
about you
about you
to BOLD
to UNDERLINE
to ITALIC


MUSIC GIVES INSPIRATIONS

music code here if any (:




TAKES FLIGHT

link
link
link
link
link
link


SPEAK UP THE CREATION

tagboard code here (:


SATISFY MY NEEDS

your wish
your wish
your wish
to strike


ORIGINAL IMAGINATOR


© ]*tegami_
brushes & texture : X
adobe photoshop CS2

Friday, March 03, 2006
What.On.Earth.Is.Love.I.Question.Myself.

Many a times i ask myself...What the heck is Love?!
How can it make someone powerful?
How can it empower a person and give the person the strength to carry and go on in life?
Is true love really sacrificial?
Sacrificial to a point where one could lose him or herself in it?
Up till a point where one could jux GIVE the other person up?
There's nothg wrong with holding on to him/her...this is true.
But IF the person ain't happy, would YOU be happy?
Many ppl would say,"Of cux i'll let him/her go..."
But in reality,
DUN LIE.
How many of us can do that?
Can you really let go?

I don't want to hurt you.
But you gave me that chance.
I wanted to forget it all.
But you brought it all back.
It was my fault.
Because of me, you are now the same as me.
I really wanted to be with you.
BUT I COULDN'T.
I didn't want to chase you away.
But fate just couldn't leave me alone...

What happens when LOVE transcends all boundaries?
I wouldn't be afraid to face the world alone.
By myself and being myself.
There's nothg to hide.
There's nothg to fear.
There's nothg to run away from.
Because,
Because,
Because YOU are by my side.
Im with you.
Anata Wa Watashi No Desu...Aishiteru.


3/03/2006 03:20:00 PM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.