Saturday, March 18, 2006
Week.Of.Enjoyment.I.Love.It.School.Starting.AJC.Here.I.Come.
Heh. So sry people. I din blog for like erms...*counts fingers* Heh heh. Lost count liao. Think i need to use my toes as well. *looks down* Okkeis, let's review this week. Monday. Nothg much. Rotted away at home doing nothg but watching anime. Hmmm, Come to think of it, i now STILL watching anime. Tuesday was GREAT. Went to Sentosa wif the 4E7 people. Alot of them are so POOR thg! They were "sneaked up upon", and landed up in the sea! I nearly oso tio! But heng ahs, i lucky...ha. Yipsy DAMN suay. Fongyung "sneaked" attack her and she tio! So jialat and so cham. Slacked on the beach till about 4plus? Then we went to Marina Bay to eat Steamboat...so fun. So many people attended this time round's gathering. Im so happy! half the class was there! Hahahas. Shared a cabbie wif Wenzhao, San San and Taysy. Reached home at abt 9.30pm. Cabbie fare amounted to about $18.40. I paid a third of it, and taysy say she will pay me when she sees me again. Heh. TAY SHIYING! You owe me and Carolyn a meal horrs. Dun run away! X) Practised the piano when i reached home. Slpt early. Wednesday. Went to Kovan Heartland Mall for piano lessons. So sian. Thursday was so bored as well. Slacked at home watching anime the whole day. SHINN ASUKA! I WANNA KILL YOU IF I EVER SEE YOU! Nvm. Teeheehee. Went to the post-office wif church fwen on Friday b4 going to meet the BAZHANGS. Wahahas. Helped my church fwen to buy the student price Microsoft Office. Meet Jiamin 1st then Yipsy then Yixin. Went to Kovan de Sakae Sushi to eat. Yum-Yum! Ate 40 plus plates between the 4 of us. So freaking full.*weak simle* Sat there until 6pm lidat. So fun cracked stupid and lame jokes and walked around Kovan Heartland Mall to kill time and digest our food. BAZHANGS! We must come out again okkeis? Mux meet up regularly, horrs. Heh heh. Woke up at 8plus this morning. When to Kuo Chuan Presbyterian Secondary School for Presbyterian Churches de Carnival. Went straight my church de booth to help out. The stall is situated at a good spot. NO SUNLIGHT. I LOVE IT MAN. WAHAHAHS. Sold chocolate fondue at $3 per stick and $5for two. I helped out from morning 9am to afternoon 4pm. Im damn tired now. Dad won a consolation prize during the second round of the lucky draw. There are three rounds in total. And it was SO UNEXPECTED! I WON THE SECOND PRIZE DURING THE FINAL ROUND! A $300 'World Of Sport' Voucher! But it's not mine. Is church de. But i took a PHOTO with the organisers! YEAH! *big yawn* Frigging tired liao. OYASUMINASAI! Im sleepin liao. X)
3/18/2006 09:23:00 PM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.