Friday, March 03, 2006
Lesley's.House.Experience.In.Regentville.
Lesley hse was like FUN...teeheehee. I went home, bathed and changed into home clothes before going to Lesley's hse. Peiyu, Moon Yee, Seying, Han Wei and Edward were all there liao. Lesley's hse was like so crammed. Crammed till we were like Sardines in a Can. Wahahas. Watched I, Robot at her hse. However, we din watch it till the end. Watched half-way before switching over to F.R.I.E.N.D.S. Was so hilarious. I din watch. I was mapling. But, judging from the sound of their laughter, it SHOULD be very funny. Here are some of the Screen Shots i took at Lesley's hse while i mapled.
And LASTLY, jux for laughs and as RECOMPENSE for the "Entertainment Of The Day", I present you people...
Have a GOOD LAUGH, people. Im laughing like siao too...Teeheehee. Sayonara! Off to watch anime liao~!
3/03/2006 01:10:00 PM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.