Thursday, March 02, 2006
Continuation.Of.Yesterday.Sian.Sian.
Before i go on to my trip to Lesley's hse, let me jux continue on my FRIGGING WONDERFUL time ytd...As mentioned ytd, went to town with Yipsy dear, Yixin and Jean. As we walked to Paragon, we wanted to cross the road. However, we were like going,"CROSS! DUN CROSS! WAIT! YOU"LL GET KILLED! RUBBISH! CROSS LARRS! DUN WAN! I DUN WAN TO DIE! SIAO! SHUT UP AND CROSS THE ROAD!" Wahahas. We damn comic sia. I oso learned a few Japanese phrases along the way. You wanna noe why? Partly is because Yipsy dear is learning Japanese. Another part is because we saw ALOT of Japanese guys and gals on the streets. Here are some of the words/phrases i learned...
I Love You=Aishiteru
No=Iie
Not correct=Chigaimasu
I See=So Desu Ne
What=So Desu Ka
I Dun Noe=Wakarimasen
I Noe=Wakarimasu/Wakata
This is one fun phrase. (At least that's wad i tink...)
Hajimemashite! Konichiwa! Ore wa yuzhe desu!
Hahahahas. But i tink the first word is wrong (the romanji spelling) lehhs. I dun noe larrs. Yipsy or Jean or anyone else who noes Jap, pls correct me horrs. Wahahas. I told you guys we were looking for Jiamin rite? Dats rite. However, while we were crossing the road junction at Cine, we met a group of CUTE and HANDSOME Jap guys. Den you noe wad Jean and Yipsy said?
Jean: Heyy. I got an idea.
Yipsy: Me too.
Together: Let's go back across the road and follow those Jap guys! Let's FORGET abt Jiamin larrs. (See Jiamin, dey tink CUTE and HANDSOME Jap guys are MORE impt...) Ditdots sia. Heh heh. That'll be all. Hafta Move On. =)
3/02/2006 06:26:00 PM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.