<body>

THE IMAGINATOR

about you
about you
about you
about you
to BOLD
to UNDERLINE
to ITALIC


MUSIC GIVES INSPIRATIONS

music code here if any (:




TAKES FLIGHT

link
link
link
link
link
link


SPEAK UP THE CREATION

tagboard code here (:


SATISFY MY NEEDS

your wish
your wish
your wish
to strike


ORIGINAL IMAGINATOR


© ]*tegami_
brushes & texture : X
adobe photoshop CS2

Thursday, February 23, 2006
Yesterday.Today.Tomorrow.

Sorry, had SUCH a wonderful day yesterday but i DIN even blog! Wad the heck sia. Blame it on my parents lorrs. They made me practice piano. Not that i reali hate piano, you noe...it's jux dat i dun feel like playing sometimes. Especially when it is like at NIGHT?! For goodness sake, who plays the piano at NiGHT?! Ahahas. Nvm, that's NOT the issue i'll like to harp on right now. It's so like not the right time. From today onwards, i'll perhaps, no, it's a confirm thing to start smthg called the
'Entertainment Of The Day.'
Heh heh. Hmmm. However, funny thgs do not like COME everyday. So, sometimes i'll not be able to find somethg dat I find amusing. So, do not blame me if there's a day without the 'Entertainment Of The Day' column. Anyway, i doubt that anyone will miss it. Hahas. Oh ya, i need to CLARIFY this first horrs. IF, i say, IF your name appears, or you noe dat the incident happened to you, PLS dun not feel offended! I repeat, PLS dun feel offended. DUN BE OFFENDED! Im not attacking you personally. Im not criticising you or is it any personal-attack column. Im jux trying to inject some fun into our PATHETIC and MISERABLE lives. So, sry if i made you uncomfortable with my posts. Just post an anonymous post and tell mi lorrs. I think i wun put names in the column. The IDENTITY of my "suppliers", will BE not disclosed. Rest assured! Ahahas. >.<
So, ytd's post is here...hee hee.
22/02/2006
Today's, oops, ytd's main star (you see, im so nice, i call my "suppliers" STARS, hahas.) is Miss *A*. Apparently, Miss *A* has read my blog and asked me the next day.
Miss *A*: Heyy, yuzhe, i got somethg to ask you...
Me: Hmmm, okkies. Fire away!
Miss *A*: What's Miss-Goody-Two-Legs?
Me: Huhs?! Miss-Goody-Two-Legs?! What's that?! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAS!
Miss *A*: What larrs...stop laughing!
Me: *Gasps* Hahahahahahas...OOOKKKIIIEEESSS...i'll ssstttoooppp...
Heh heh, guess it's NOT so funny liao. Hmmm, Guess i'll jux stop this liao. Not funny anymore.
Yesterday was GREAT. I went to K-Box to sing Again. Tee-hee-hee. I brought home-clothes and changed into them. Ahahas. Then, i sneaked around town. Heh heh. Then, i changed to school-clothes before going home. Wad the heck, rite?! Hee, im SUCH a fugitive. Dotdotdot. Anyway, Yipsy, Jiamin and Yixin, THANK YOU, people! Love ya lots. Kekeke. When go eat sushi buffet? I anythg de. Hahas. Don't torture your HAMSTER, Yipsy! *Snickering*
Back to today's post. Heh heh. Im so like guai-guai-guai today. I went to ALL my lectures and tutorials. UNBELIEVABLE! It's like so U-N-B-E-L-I-E-V-A-B-L-E! I actually went to everythg lehhs. Okkies, a little confession, not everthg. But wad i pon-ned was the H1 lecture. I dun even wanna take H1 goegraphy lorrs. So, pon is no big deal rite?! Dun noe larrs, and dun wanna care. =X
23/02/2006
Today's main star is Mr *B*. Hee-hee.
Actually, it's because a Mr *C* showed Mr *B* a video. So darn gross lorrs, that video. Hu wants to watch it, anyway.
Mr *B*: Dat's so sick lorrs! (Note: He's toking to Mr *C*)
Den, you noe wad?! He's like so contradicting lorrs. (Sry, Mr *B*)
Mr *B*: But, i wanna watch it AGAIN!
Hee-hee. Wahahas. So wad lorrs...dotdotdot. >.<
Guess that's all for today, folks! See ya around! Adios! =)

2/23/2006 02:21:00 PM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.