Wednesday, February 15, 2006
Waaah.Im.So.Fickle.Minded.
Heyy people. Do you all noe wad? I've barely blogged for one week and i've like changed my blogskin three times. Read carefully.THREE times. T-H-R-E-E. 3. OMG. Wad the heck am i doing anyway, wasting my time to change the skin for my own pathetic and pitiful desires. Wad an IDIOT i am.
Today, i made V-Day gifts for my fwens. Most of them said that it was great. I tot it looked kinda dumb. But, i still loved it. Of cux larrs, like duh?! I made it. Of cux i'll like it sia. Think i'll upload it later. Muahahas. No laughing horrs, people. i poured out my heart and soul sia. Pls do not trample on my efforts. Wahahas. Wad am i saying?! Made me sound so forlorn and ke-lian.
Anyway, that's all for today. Cux i wan slp. Maybe i'll post again in the morning. See how first. Im dead beat now and totally exhausted. Both physically and Mentally. Head Aching like siao now. Sayonara, people. =)
2/15/2006 01:44:00 AM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.