Monday, February 13, 2006
No.More.Than.Three.Hours.Of.Sleep.
Yawn. So freaking tired sia. It's another day liao lehs. Waah. So darn freaking tired. However, got this SENSE of achievement sia. Created my blog in one day. I feel so PROUD of myself sia. Yeah, PROUD. P-R-O-U-D. Wahahas. Cux some people call me Proud Lim wad...-.-ll
Actually, im not reali proud larrs. Sometimes jux the crazy show-off hormones acting up sia. So, im quite humble. -GRINS- Wahahahas. Today should be quite exciting sia. Morning, i'll hafta do project, before heading to PARTYWORLD to sing songs.
WooHoo! I can actually feel the adrenaline pumping in my veins at this very moment...AAAAAAHHHHHHH! Please descend upon us, dawn! Ahahahas. Think im going crazy liaos. Perhaps i'll take a tweeny-weeny nap later. I'll see how it goes. Still hafta do project. Blog later. X)
2/13/2006 02:54:00 AM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.