Friday, February 17, 2006
No.More.Freedom.Parents.Are.Back.ARGH!
Gosh.Sheesh.Shucks.
Wad the HECK sia. My parents are back in town. But, anyway, i kinda enjoyed the FEW but short days there were NOT at home. They bought me so many stuff. From shoes to bags to watches. Wahahas. Im like to HAPPY. Went out ytd nite to buy my new NIKE AIR JET STREAM. $120 nia. They love me. I reali tink so. With a capital 'L'. (This is from Kailing so i give her the Copyright. Don't sue me ok?) X)
Oh ya. Went with Joleen and Kailing to eat E-C-O-N-O-M-I-C beehoon at Heartland Mall. So nice. They are like so funny. Den went to Mac to sit-sit before going to meet Audrey Lim at Hougang Green for Long John Silvers. Waah. So long nv sit down n tok liao. Audrey, we'll do it again someday, okkies? Hahahas.
Seying is CRAZY. I repeat. Crazy.Siao.Mad.Lunatic. She is like mugging at home LAST NIGHT. She keeps saying, "Im going to teach all of you how to mug until u all DIE." Wahahas. Like Real. I will NOT let her get away with spreading MUGGERISM. No way man. She is dangerous, pple. Listen to me. Seying is way too dangerous for ordinary pple like us. People like me n you. Stay away man. She is infected with the AJC virus. Come on. Who mugs during the FIRST three months? Seying lorrs. So, my pt is, she's SICK. Come to me for the vaccine against the AJC virus. Do it today. Do NOT hestitant. Or you will DIE. I'll teach you how to be immune: join me. Not Seying. I'll pass down to you guys the POWER of SLACKERISM. Do not belittle slackers. They have the POWER to defeat and resist MUGGERS! So, at the end of the day, it's
MUGGERISM VS SLACKERISM!
Kekekeke. Tell you guys somethg. DON NOT USE SRJC's labtop to log in to Friendster. There are people like *clears throat* who will infiltrate your acct n like change ur profile. Got, it? You will be ruined. Wahahas. So, dun ever log in. N forget to log OUT. *shakes head very hard*
PS: Seying has a new CHRISTIAN name. Guess wad? It's Muggy Choo.
2/17/2006 11:04:00 AM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.