<body>

THE IMAGINATOR

about you
about you
about you
about you
to BOLD
to UNDERLINE
to ITALIC


MUSIC GIVES INSPIRATIONS

music code here if any (:




TAKES FLIGHT

link
link
link
link
link
link


SPEAK UP THE CREATION

tagboard code here (:


SATISFY MY NEEDS

your wish
your wish
your wish
to strike


ORIGINAL IMAGINATOR


© ]*tegami_
brushes & texture : X
adobe photoshop CS2

Saturday, February 18, 2006
Lunch.An.Ordinary.Day.

Hmmm. Today's lunch was terrible. I dun mean the food. I meant the process or the preparation. Goodness! Anyone cooks sweet potato porridge at home? If you do, you'll noe dat you'll hafta SKIN the potato. Ya, skin it. So, i start skinning it. One time, two times, three times...i noticed that the colour of the skin is QUITE weird but i still continue...den the FOURTH time. I discovered a HOLE! Eeeeeeee. So gross. Inside the HOLE was a maggot. Those disgusting, revolting maggots. So, being a famous biologist in my family, i dug it out on and placed on a peice of paper. Den, i found another hole and ANOTHER worm. I put them together on the paper and decided to send them to heaven. Guess wad i did? I roasted them. Wahahas. Roasted them till they were like brown. Then threw the potato away with the BURNT maggots. Yucks.
Need to do household CHORES today. C-H-O-R-E-S. Ya. Wad a chore. Even tho im like paid for it, i still dun wanna do it. Makes me feel so ENSLAVED sia. Like im a slave in Africa or Zimbabwe. (Hu cares about the spelling) OMGosh...there my mother goes again! So naggy n irritating. So, i guess this is the end of today's post...no time liao wad...anyway, oso nothg to blog about. Except for Mr Ang Mo Kio. But, i guess i'll save him for later. =)
Tata people! Ciao!

2/18/2006 01:08:00 PM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.