<body>

THE IMAGINATOR

about you
about you
about you
about you
to BOLD
to UNDERLINE
to ITALIC


MUSIC GIVES INSPIRATIONS

music code here if any (:




TAKES FLIGHT

link
link
link
link
link
link


SPEAK UP THE CREATION

tagboard code here (:


SATISFY MY NEEDS

your wish
your wish
your wish
to strike


ORIGINAL IMAGINATOR


© ]*tegami_
brushes & texture : X
adobe photoshop CS2

Monday, February 20, 2006
Boring.Monday.Blues.

Hehehe. Today so boring. Nothg impt or exciting happened. Okkies, i finished like 4 chinese comic books today. Another series finished. Hais. So xian. Dotdotdot. Moon Yee loaned me Skip. Beat. but im not in the mood to finish it. 4 comics a day is ENOUGH. Reali enough.
OOOOOHHH. I did Biology today. AGAIN. Guess wad is the experiment? Heh heh. It's a tweeny-weeny beetle. You noe, the kind that flies in ur hse? The brownish-gold coloured one? Ya. Dissected one of those today. It was very FAST. So i pinned it down and amputated one of its legs. It could still crawl. AMAZING. I watched it scurry all over the table before pinning it down and removing another three of it's legs. Two left. Still energetic as ever. I studied it, see it huddle around painfully with two legs...then i decided to send it to Heaven too. I cut up its remaining legs, (I was using a pen-knife, kinda similar to a surgical knife lar!) then poked it like mad. It passed away peacefully after a few minutes, (I reckon it's in Heaven now.) and i burried it. My brother attended it's wake. There were only two people. How sad. *Sniffles*
Anyway, im going to bed liao. Mom hollering at me non-stop. Asking me to go sleeping. First time sia. Normally ask me to study de. Perhaps different subject ba. Computing Vs Economics/Maths/History/Goegraphy/GP? Who cares and who noes. -.-ll Nites, everyone!

2/20/2006 11:19:00 PM
i m a g i n a t i o n takes flight.